The transcript for this episode will be available soon. You can find the show notes and listen to the episode here.
Join us in the next episode (episode 011) to hear about Becky’s remarkable human rights case that established the right of kids with disabilities to an inclusive education.
After listening to the episode, tell me what you think! Email me your top takeaways or messages for Linda. I’m happy to pass them along.
Thanks for Listening!
Resources & Links Mentioned:
Documentary: Becky Belongs
To get an email about new podcasts so that you never miss an episode sign up here.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question by email.
- Share this show on Facebook.
- Talk about this show in your Instagram Stories.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Linda Till for joining me this week. Until next time!
Started young with amazing mentors and a strong mother with a vision. Now a mother to two sons, a midwife to many, and an activist with a mission to band together with families to joyfully pursue the good things in life.