This week on the podcast, Sarah Buffie helps me better understand difficult behaviour.
Our conversation covers trauma, what happens in our bodies when we are triggered by someone else’s behaviour and what we can do about it.
It is a fascinating conversation and one I hope to continue as I deepen my ability to be with people who are struggling and expressing themselves through behaviour that I find difficult to cope with.
This isn’t the only conversation we’ll have on the podcast about this topic.
Thanks for Listening!
Resources & Links Mentioned:
To get an email about new podcasts
so that you never miss an episode sign up here.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question by email.
- Share this show on Facebook.
- Talk about this show in your Instagram Stories.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Sarah Buffie for joining me this week. Until next time!